Sunday, May 1

Movie: Thor


The husband said "I want to watch Thor tonight" when he got home. How possible was it to get tickets on Friday evening, plus the start of a long weekend? True enough, cinemas were mostly filled, other than a 9ish show at Eng Wah @ Suntec. Driving there on a Friday night is simply.... crazy. I couldn't bring myself to go. Midnight show? No way too. :P So... he sulked that evening.

During my Saturday day out with my girls, he sent a message saying "I want to watch movie tonight". I checked website... 8.40pm Thor at Cathay @ eHub was sold out. (-_-")

Sunday, I checked the availability at Bishan J8 GV first thing in the morning for 11am show, it was..... less than half filled! Broke the good news to him when he woke up. He said he was gonna bathe first and expects to see me washed up, changed and all ready to go when he comes out from bathroom (I like rolling on the bed on weekend mornings). (-____-")

We arrived at GV and were greeted by their shutters (yes, that early) though it was already 5mins past the opening hours. hahaha. I hope you enjoyed the show! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment