Thursday, June 11

Full Term with Little Louise

We are ready to meet you, little Louise! This was how mummy looked like with you @ 38 weeks. Dr. Paul Tseng said you have a pair of long legs.


Everything was up 1 size for this pregnancy. More nausea and hunger episodes. My tummy showed earlier and was bigger overall. Weight wise.. heavier! Was almost 66kg with Colin @ week 40, but already at 69kg with this little girl @ week 38. This time I could feel myself bloating up more as well; rings, shoes and clothes were tighter. I even outgrew some of my maternity dresses. :S Medical bills also went up cause I opted for 1 bedder this time round (didn't have a very peaceful experience the last time in 2 bedder), and gynae delivery fees were raised too due to increase in dr's insurance or something.

Amidst all the money spent (and will be spending), I'm thankful for a supportive husband who does his best to be there for me every appointment. Don't know how challenging having 2 kids will be for us but we'll get by somehow by God's grace. One step at a time!  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment