Monday, July 27

Colin moments - 大便

Colin decided someday that he doesn't want to get his butt washed after pooing.

Past conversations...
Me: Colin, go and wash your backside..

His responses to my command:
- Don't worry about my 大便 mummy!
- Don't talk about my 大便!
- Later...
- I'm not done yet~
- *hides from our line of sight*
- *pretended he never hear*

Our conversation today...

Colin: Mummy will you play with me?
Me: I won't play with you until you get your backside washed.
Colin: It's okay. I can play with myself.
Me: .....

After awhile.. he asked for help tk seperate 2 lego pieces.

Colin: Mummy will you help to take out?
Me: I won't help until you wash your backside..
Colin: All right... *continued to play by himself*

Then he wanted to show me the big lego house he built.

Colin: Mummy, look at the big house!
Me: I'm still waiting for you to wash your butt before I play with you..
Colin: Finally gave in and went to get his butt washed!

After he got his butt washed..

Colin: *flashed his backside at my face* I washed my backside mummy!!!
Me: Oh yeah! Now I can play with you!
Colin: *Big smile*

Ahhh... what a tough nut to crack.

No comments:

Post a Comment