Tuesday, September 23

Plop goes the fried ice -cream

I love it when funny things happen.

Story of 2014! 

We bought the a fried ice-cream from the mobile night market near our place. I walked ahead of Mr Chang to overtake a family feeding their toddler girl on the pavement. Then I heard Edward went: "OEI!!!". I turned backed and saw a frozen Edward with eyes fixed on ground. I followed his gaze and found both the cup and fried ice-cream on the ground, about 1 metre apart. I hurriedly picked up the fried ice-cream and placed it back into the cup because I knew he TRIPPED (haha). Surprisingly I contained my laughter (very well) cause the family turned around to look too. The very apologetic husband looked at my with puppy eyes and offered to get a new one for us. But I blew off whatever sand I could and went ahead to take a bite anyway. :D

Thank you for making me laugh so hard. Love you dear!

No comments:

Post a Comment